New Mexico Military Institute Employment Opportunities in Roswell, NM
* Commandant of Cadets
* Administrative Assistant (IT)
* Administrative Assistant (FA)
* Administrative Assistant (CFO)
* Administrative Assistant (International)
* Math Instructor
* Command Post Watch Officer
* Skilled Trade Technician
- Building Maintenance
* Dep Director of Alumni Relations and Institutional Adv.
* Part-Time NSH Library Coordinator
* Part-Time Guided Night Study Hall Mentor
* Part-Time Night Accountability and Support Officer
* Part-Time Substitute Teacher
* Part-Time Godfrey Athl. Center Front Desk Monitor
* Part-Time Golf Pro Shop/Range Staff (pool of appl.)
* Part-Time Lifeguard (pool of applicants)
* Part-Time NMMI Campus Police Officer( pool of appl.)
* Part-Time Various Athletic Coaches (pool of applicants)Additional information available at:
NMMI Campus,101 W College Blvd., Roswell, NM 88201Call: (575) 624-8080Visit: www.
NMMI.edu(NMMI is an EOE)Military Institute.
Located in Roswell, New Mexico, the New Mexico Military Institute offers a rich history and tradition of educating tomorrows leaders through a program of strong, challenging academics, leadership preparation, and character development. Known as The West Point of the West, NMMI remains the only state-supported co-educational college preparatory high school and junior college in the United States. Serving the educational needs of an international student population, the Institute has strict admissions standards that yearly result in an enrollment of approximately 1,000 students who come from 36 states, 2 US territories (Puerto Rico and American Samoa), and 33 foreign nations.recblid q1ka0uzc0qiablhrf2vacgkyu8xzg2