Home , Auto & Life Insurance Sales
About Our CompanyOur agency is founded on the principles of honesty, integrity, respect and caring for others. We endeavor to bless our community through a solid foundation of trust, teamwork, knowledge, and integrity, providing valuable and measurable solutions to our clients and partners. We desire to build trusting relationships with our clients, our co-workers and our community. We support education and training for our associates for personal and professional growth, and have built a culture that values hard work, family and celebrating our team's accomplishments. Primary Role
* Sell new business to ensure continued profitable growth according to specific goals.
* Prospect for new clients, sell additional converges to existing clients, and help retain existing accounts.
* Work well with their team of Account Managers who will support the producer by taking change requests, claims and servicing the book of business so the producer can continue to bring new clients to the agency. Full-Time: Monday through Friday 8:00am
- 5:00pmCompetitive salary and benefit package.
FLSA Status: Exempt
* Develop and implement an approved sales business plan, based on global agency sales goals. Meet annual sales goals.
* Ability to network within the community and establish centers of influence who will refer business to agency.
* Actively cross sell and refer prospects to the appropriate internal department such as Business Insurance and Health & Benefits departments.
* Identify the appropriate number of prospective clients per the preestablished, annual goal set by the sales manager.
* Contact prospects, schedule appointments, and make sales presentations.
* Complete applications, quotations, and proposals in appropriate carrier proprietary system or agency management system.
* Arrange payment terms for all accounts in accordance with agency credit and collections policy.
* Cooperate in gathering information on renewals as needed (this will be unusual except on the largest accounts).
* Balance production to achieve desired mix of business.
* Arrange for smooth hand off of new accounts to Personal Lines Account Manager.
* Keep abreast of trends and techniques, and use agency selling aids to maintain a competitive status for the agency within the industry.
* Attend sales seminars, company sales meetings, or educational activities needed to improve sales techniques and stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the marketplace.
* Participate in/direct any special projects at management's request. Qualifications:
* Homeowners, Automobile, and Life Insurance Product knowledge and prior sales/production experience preferred.
* Have or able to obtain the appropriate state Insurance license(s).
* Four-year college degree preferred.
* Experience and expertise in operating in electronic environment; excellent automation skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, document management software, carrier proprietary systems, and phone systems.
* Excellent time management, organizational and verbal and written communication skills
* High degree of self-motivation and self-direction