Merchandise Sorter (part time)The Rescue Mission is currently seeking full time sorters for our warehouse in Liverpool. This position is responsible for sorting donated merchandise to find those great values that we are able to sell at our Thrifty Shopper stores.
We need candidates that are able to work independently with good judgment.
The successful candidate will be sorting clothing and merchandise while determining suitability for resale in our Thrifty Shopper stores.Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Prior retail experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment that includes dust and hot & cold temperatures.
- Ability to stand, sit and kneel for 8 hour shifts
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs
- Available to work Saturday and Sundays
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Please visit our website at https://rescuemissionalliance.org/employment/ to learn more. Rescue Mission is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.