WarehouseAt Motion Industries, our Warehouse personnel provide the highest level of customer service by performing all shipping and receiving activity for the Branch, ensuring the customer receives the correct products in a timely manner. They are also responsible for stocking and properly maintaining merchandise
- an important role in our process of keeping industry in motion. Motion Industries offers an excellent benefits package which includes options for healthcare coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, sick, and holiday pay. Responsibilities
* Provide excellent customer service that will enhance relationships and lead to ongoing sales
* Match packing slips to inventory items received
* Record items in computer system
* Prepare items for delivery to customer
* May process counter sales
* Maintain a clean warehouse
* Restock shelves when new inventory arrives
* Prepare customer returns for shipment
* May deliver items to customers
* Interact with customers while delivering items
* Share information with Motion Industries' associates
* Good customer service and communication skills
* Reliable, organized, detailed, and focused
* Ability to multitask and manage time well
* Ability to move up to 100 lbs. and lift up to 50 lbs.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Valid driver's license
* May need to be certified to operate a forkliftGPC believes the fair and equitable treatment of employees, customers, suppliers and other persons is critical to fulfilling its vision and goals.
GPC conducts its business without regard to sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic.
GPC's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote, assign, transfer and terminate employees based on their own ability, achievement, experience and conduct and other legitimate business reasons.