Do you love helping people through difficult situations?
Then don t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Warehouse Manager. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage Like it never even happened !
Our Franchise is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, enjoys supervising others, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations?
Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
As a Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for managing and controlling all SERVPRO warehouse related activities. You will oversee warehouse planning and facility maintenance while following and enforcing all safety procedures on the facility and/or job site. You will be working with skilled construction tradesmen, including trades such as electricians, carpenters, plumbers, painters, drywall installers, flooring installers, general contractors, and remodelers.
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to customer needs
- Plan and organize materials and items in the warehouse, including inventory tasks
- Handle and execute shipping operations
- Maintain, clean and repair assets for use in the warehouse and field
- Maintain, clean and organize the warehouse, grounds, restrooms, hallways and offices as assigned
- Oversee facility maintenance
- Manage job file documentation
- Coach and train production technicians
- Ensure clear two-way communication with operations manager, production managers, office team, crew chiefs, and production technicians
- Continue development of production skills and expertise of services, cleaning products and equipment knowledge
- Control costs of products and supplies.
- Manage equipment, product and supplies
- Understand and utilize all safety and risk management guidelines in the warehouse, in the office, on the grounds, on a job site, and while traveling
- 2+ years of warehouse management experience
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures and inventory control
- Supervision and people skills
- Proficient computer skills
- After 6 months 6 major holidays paid
- After 1 year 1 week paid vacation
- After 3 years 2 weeks paid vacation
- $50 bonus for being on call
- 5-10% commissions for referrals
- $25hr for bio pay
All employees of a SERVPRO Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO Franchise.
SERVPRO Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.